Who We Are
Jim Pattison Subaru Winnipeg is a leader in automotive and automotive related products and services. Our mission is to continually improve our products and services while maintaining a high level of excellence, which will meet the needs of our customers, provide the company with a satisfactory return on invested capital, and exceed the levels of expectations set by the manufacturers we represent.
- People Our people are the source of our strength, as they provide our corporate intelligence, and determine our reputation and vitality. Involvement and teamwork are the centre of our human values.
- Product Our products and efforts are all aimed to best serve our customers. As our products are viewed, so we are viewed, and thus value is an integral part of our name.
- Profit Profits are the ultimate measure of how efficiently we provide customers with the best products for their needs. Profits are required to meet our obligations to our employees, our customers and the company, and profits are required to grow.
- Quality and Value Come First To achieve customer satisfaction, the quality and value of our products and services are our number one priority.
- Customers are the Focus of Everything We Do Our work must be done with our customers in mind, providing better products, better services, and better overall value than our competitors.
- Continuous Improvement is Essential to Our Success We must strive for excellence in everything we do, in their value and in our services, our human relations, our competitiveness, our profitability, and our attitude towards excellence.
- Employee Involvement is Our Way of Life We are a team. We must treat each other with trust and respect.
- Integrity is Never Compromised The conduct of our company must be pursued in a manner that is socially and legally responsible, and commands respect for its integrity and all goods and services will be warranted on this basis. Our doors are open to men and women alike, without discrimination and without regard to ethnic origin or personal beliefs.